Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Too Fast

During the past two weeks, all I can think is Slow down. The kids are growing and changing way too fast. I wish I could freeze time for awhile. As a little girl (and teenager), I would dream of my life at this time. Now it is here, I love it even though it is hard. I am so said to see it go by fast. I absolutely hate school. I hate that it takes my kids from me. I wish I had a camera so I could watch them grow and experience learning. Madi loves school even the school lunch. I still get the social update from her but she is really loving math also. Billy loves to learn. He is totally enjoying learning to read now. Aubree is missing both of them. She loves to do homework just like them. Brigham is so good. He is sleep about 8 hours a night is on a good routine during the day. He is getting blessed on Sunday and I am already emotional. I know the power of the priesthood and how much it is needed. Our yard is done for the most part. We are all glad. Life is good and way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment