I can't believe it has been two months since Brig was born. He is so sweet. Last night I sat and watched him kick and throw his arms and coo for a good 20 minutes. He is getting so busy but not controling his limbs very well yet. He is also getting so smily. Although four has been a huge adjustment for me, he is worth it all. He feel our home with so much love and happiness. I am always glad when I have a new baby because it reminds me just how precious the moments are and how little time we have with our children. I look at Madi and can't believe she is six. She has hit the silly little girl stage of giggling and will do just about anything for a smile. She is so carefree and confident. Yesterday was her piano recital and it didn't bother her at all to be on stage. Billy is a different super hero everyday. He is always using his imagination to be the tough guy. Aubree is both Madi and Billy's best friend. I can't tell which she enjoys more the girly stuff or the boy games. She loves our swings. They have grown so fast. I already think what I would give to see Madi and Billy little again. My new motto is "I will always have things to clean and do, but I won't always have babies and children to hold and love"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your motto...I may steal it for mine too. It's such an important one to remember, and for some reason, such a hard one to follow. I definitely need to work on that! Glad that all seems to be going well for you guys. You have gorgeous kids!
ReplyDelete