I love being a mom but it always has its ups and downs. Well today I can't seem to get my focus on the ups. So here is my list of hard things just to get it out of my system and move on to the good.
- a stomach that will never be the same
- kids competing with each other over everything
- bad hair (always)
- the words "mom, I don't want to"
- Infant stomach aches
- Never ending discipline
- most of all the hormones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now for a few of the good things
- smiles
- hugs
- the words "Mom I love you"
- first smiles, reading, words, and all the others
- messy toy rooms full of giggles and laughs
- dirty kids full of energy and running through the house to a bath
- the words "mom you are the best"
- the words "okay mom I will do it"
- playing make believe
- learning to be a kids again
- cuddling and reading picture books
- eating ice cream
- seeing life through your child's eyes
There are too many good ones. I just need control of the hormones. The venting is done. Now its time to be the all encompassing word MOM again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment