The kids have really loved playing games lately. I love watching Lance teach them to play. They all enjoy it. Uno it their favorite. Uno is good for Aubree because she is learning colors and Billy is really working is number recognition. Madi has to read the cards. It is really good for them to play and learn. Plus it is fun family bonding. I have decided to get over my hesitiation for games. They are not my favorite but I seem to enjoy it every time. I also like how we grow closer. So we may become a game family after all.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Uno
The kids have really loved playing games lately. I love watching Lance teach them to play. They all enjoy it. Uno it their favorite. Uno is good for Aubree because she is learning colors and Billy is really working is number recognition. Madi has to read the cards. It is really good for them to play and learn. Plus it is fun family bonding. I have decided to get over my hesitiation for games. They are not my favorite but I seem to enjoy it every time. I also like how we grow closer. So we may become a game family after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment