Thursday, February 19, 2009

Its a Boy

Today was our utlrasound. We were not intending to find out if it was a boy or girl. But our baby had other plans. He showed himself. The kids also wanted to know. Billy is way excited. Madi is not so sure she wants another brother and Aubree doesn't even get it. Lance is excited. But I was probably the most. I think it will be fun to rediscover the joys of little boys. Plus it is always fun to even the family out. I guess it will be fun to prepare a little. It is going by so fast. I haven't even thought about what I might need other than a carseat. So I am going to go through my baby boy items and enjoy remembering cute little Billy in all the outfits. I am excited to see if he will look like Billy or the girls. Needless to say I am excited and so is the family. Billy just said he will teach the boy how to be a superhero and use his muscles.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! That's awesome! 2 baby boys and a baby girl this year!! My kids are always the odd ones out...Madi and Clarissa, and Your new baby and Steven and Rebecca's. :)At least Tyson has Billy and Kaleb. We are very excited for you! I know I can't believe how fast this is going by. So what will you name him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! about time you guys do a blog. Your family looks great. Hope to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just ran into your blog from the Fugals! I'm excited to hear you're expecting again. We miss our Utah friends, I'm glad I can keep up with you here!

    ReplyDelete